There’s skiing the mountain, and there’s dominating the mountain. The Smash 7 by Rossignol does the latter. An all-mountain ski for progressing skiers, this powder hound features the S-Series’ award-winning combo of versatility and float while still giving you a lightweight feel and agile moves. A powder turn rocker delivers easy steering and speed control while a centred sidecut brings edging powder unmatched by other fat sticks.
- Rossitop cap construction strengthens the ski, resists chipping and facilitates rebound.
- Ultra-lightweight paulownia wood core and Race Department Diago Fiber laminate reduce the overall weight by 15%.
- Air-honeycomb tip design dramatically reduces swing weight (by nearly 30%).
- Reduced density at the extremities concentrates ski mass underfoot, allowing the tips to rise above the snow surface.
- Reinforced ABS skeleton for durability and torsional rigidity.
- Powder turn rocker for versatility and superior floatation.
- Progressive rockered tip eliminates "tip flap" in variable snow and hardpack.
- Tapered, powerful tail drops into soft snow for effortless steering with instant speed control.
- Traditional camber delivers power, energy and edge grip.
- Centered sidecut with fibreglass reinforcement.
- Visco elastomer material smoothes the rocker/camber transition, increasing stability, control and snow contact in changing snow conditions.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|