Make a roundtrip across the mountain and back. Rossignol’s Experience 80 sets the bar for all-mountain experience. Advanced to expert skiers will love the freeride feel and award-winning Air Tip technology. A rounder toe profile and longer rocker give you great control as you float on through the fluff. Turn initiation feels effortless thanks to a unique rocker/camber blend that delivers on edge grip and maneuverability, even at top speeds.
- Central Dualtec Maxi cap construction combines sandwich construction in the centre for grip, and cap construction at the tip and tail for easier turn initiation.
- Lightweight paulownia wood core is 30% lighter than typical wood cores, ensuring easy control and carry.
- Fibreglass reinforcement maintains power, grip, and stability.
- Air Tip technology features a honeycomb design to reduce weight and swing, significantly enhancing maneuverability.
- Reduced density at the extremities concentrates ski mass underfoot, allowing the tips to rise above the snow surface for effortless floatation.
- Reinforced with ABS skeleton adds durability and torsional rigidity.
- Auto Turn rocker concentrates 70% camber at the ski’s centre and 30% rocker at the tip for power-assisted steering off-piste.
- Extended sidecut improves high speed grip while increasing low speed handling, maintaining snow contact.
- Lightweight tool-free integrated Xelium 110 bindings have a 3.5–11 DIN range.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||125-80-114mm|