If frontside carving is what you desire, these are your skis. The Rossignol Temptation 77 Skis offer a sweet all-mountain experience. Intermediate skiers will love the freeride feel of the award-winning Air Tip technology. A rounder toe profile and longer rocker give you great control as you float on through the fluff. Light, paulownia cap construction provides versatility across all terrain and snow conditions. Turn initiation feels effortless thanks to a unique rocker/camber blend that delivers on edge grip and maneuverability, even at top speeds. Embrace variable snow conditions with racing DNA. From hardpack to groomers, the steeps await.
- Slanted cap construction.
- Reinforced ABS skeleton adds torsional rigidity and durability.
- Lightweight paulownia wood core is 30% lighter than typical wood cores, ensuring easy control.
- Fibreglass and carbon reinforcing layers.
- Air Tip technology features a honeycomb design to reduce weight and swing, significantly enhancing maneuverability.
- Reduced density at the extremities concentrates ski mass underfoot, allowing the tips to rise above the snow surface for effortless floatation.
- Reinforced with ABS skeleton for increased durability and enhanced torsional rigidity.
- Auto turn rocker concentrates 70% camber at the ski’s centre and 30% rocker at the tip for power-assisted steering off-piste.
- Includes Women’s Xelium Saphir 110 bindings that are light and offer DIN of 2.5 to 10.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||122-77-111mm|