Give in to your carving desires, completely and fully. The Rossignol Temptation 84 Skis offer a sweet all-mountain experience. Advanced to expert skiers will love the freeride feel of the award-winning Air Tip technology. A rounder toe profile and longer rocker give you great control as you float on through the fluff. Light, fibreglass-enhanced cap sandwich construction provides versatility across all terrain and snow conditions. Turn initiation feels effortless thanks to a unique rocker/camber blend that delivers on edge grip and maneuverability, even at top speeds. Embrace variable snow conditions with racing DNA. From hardpack to groomers, to untamed steeps, this is a temptation to follow.
- Maxi cap sandwich construction reinforces the topsheet to resists chipping; angled sidewalls reduce weight and improve grip.
- Lightweight paulownia wood core is 30% lighter than typical wood cores, ensuring easy control.
- Fibreglass and basalt reinforcing layers.
- Air Tip technology features a honeycomb design to reduce weight and swing, significantly enhancing maneuverability.
- Reduced density at the extremities concentrates ski mass underfoot, allowing the tips to rise above the snow surface for effortless floatation.
- Reinforced with ABS skeleton for increased durability and enhanced torsional rigidity.
- Auto turn rocker concentrates 70% camber at the ski’s centre and 30% rocker at the tip for power-assisted steering off-piste.
- Includes Women’s Xelium Saphir 110 bindings that are light and offer DIN of 2.5 to 10.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||133-84-120mm|