All-mountain bindings that serve up good power transmission to your skis. The reinforced full action toepiece combined with the lightweight Axium heel delivers superb power transmission and shock absorption that soaks up bumps. The Axium 100 is designed for all-mountain skiers who want a lightweight option and overall ease-of-use.
- Traditional screw mounting.
- Glider is made of AFC teflon.
- Dual action toepiece is 180 degree multi-directional design for consistent, reliable release in all directions.
- Toe lateral elasticity is 45mm.
- Recommended brake width is 70-83mm for the 83mm size; 83-93mm for the 93mm size.
- Axium2 heel piece has heel vertical elasticity of 12mm.
- Height interface is 16mm.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.