All-mountain bindings that serve up good power transmission to your skis. The reinforced full action toepiece combined with the lightweight Axium heel delivers superb power transmission and shock absorption that soaks up bumps. The Axium 120 is designed for all-mountain skiers who want a lightweight option and overall ease-of-use.
- Traditional screw mounting.
- Glider is made of Axitec2.
- Dual action toepiece is 180 degree multi-directional design for consistent, reliable release in all directions.
- Toe lateral elasticity is 45mm.
- Recommended brake width is 100-120mm for the 120mm size.
- Axium2 heel piece has heel vertical elasticity of 12mm.
- Height interface is 16mm.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.