Rossignol Alltrack 90 Ski Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
On-slope versatility, designed for freeride but equipped for some hiking. Posi-Block cuff and Alltrack technologies give these releasable-cuff boots the precision of traditional pinned-cuff power. A wider (102mm) fit and sensor grid technology deliver comfort. The OptiSensor 3D Thinsulate™ liner wraps and supports your foot. Durable grip soles give you traction and won't wear out walking over rocks or rough snow. Pair them with Walk to Ride rockered soles for even easier hiking and walking – after all, you’re here to move.
- Sensor grid polyurethane shell and cuff provide an anatomical fit and precise torsional rigidity in a light package.
- Aluminum lever and pull tab offer an easy hike/ski switch.
- Thermo-mouldable Optisensor 3D T3 liner fits like a sock. Instep and heel zones improve interaction between foot, liner and shell.
- Thinsulate™ insulation for extra warmth.
- 4 diagonal aluminum micro-buckles with 3-position adjustable teeth deliver an enveloping fit, easy on-off convenience, and support.
- Power wrap one -piece toe-box tongue.
- Interchangeable rockered Walk to Ride soles (available separately) offer an easy hike-walk experience.
- Canting adjustment for a neutral stance.
- Flex 90.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polymer|
|Shell cuff material||Polymer|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.