Ghost Tacana 3 Bicycle - Unisex
A 29'er cross-country whip for rolling over big terrain, flowy singletrack or just riding here to there. The aluminum hardtail frame with XC geometry is stable, playful and totally agile. 29'ers roll over pretty much everything, and are robust enough to survive the odd botched line or landing. The fork features adjustable rebound for a nuanced ride and a bar-mounted lock-out suits hammering or climbing. Discs provide powerful braking and modulation in the wet and dry, and are super easy to bleed if/when the time comes. A mixed groupset of Alivio, Acera and Deore is reliable and smooth, while the mega sized 11-34t cassette mountain-goats the gnarliest climbs.
- Ghost 7005 series aluminum frame is lightweight, ultra-strong and vibration dampening.
- 29in. wheelset provides a ride that's fast and able to roll over pretty much anything.
- Suntour 100mm fork features rebound adjustment and a remote lock-out.
- Shimano hydraulic discs provide outstanding power and modulation.
- 9-speed Altus SL trigger shifters are fast-shifting and reliable.
- Altus triple front derailleur.
- Shimano triple crank offers a wide-ranging ring size for effective climbing and flat-level pace.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Ideal for||Cross-country riding|
|Frame||Ghost Tacana 29 7005 DB aluminum|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCM RL|
|Stem||Ghost AS-GH2 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Ghost light SP DC|
|Handlebars||Ghost Low Rizer light 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano M355 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano M355 Disc|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus SL|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Altus|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Deore|
|Crank + rings||Shimano FCM 371 44-32-22T|
|Hub (front)||Shimano RM33|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano CS-HG200 9-speed 11-34T|
|Tires||Michelin Country Race'R 29 x 2.1|
|Saddle||Ghost VL 3315|
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.