Generous fit meets performance technology so advanced and expert skiers can ride all day. A sensor fit shell offers a wide (104mm) fit while retaining contouring in the forefoot, heel, and toebox. An accommodating instep and articulated ankle area provides increased comfort and improved circulation, leading to lasting warmth. You definitely won’t be the one calling last run.
- Polyurethane shell with sensor technology is reinforced in the forefoot to allow 2 contact points with the sensor insert for greater comfort and support.
- Sport Thermos Plus liner keeps your feet toasty.
- Four diagonal aluminum micro buckles with three position adjustable teeth provide better shell wrap and fit, plus easy on-off. Foot sits back in heel pocket for increased support.
- 40mm power strap one-piece toebox tongue.
- Canting adjustment for a neutral stance.
- Removable spoiler.
- Flex 120.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polymer + polyurethane|
|Shell cuff material||Polymer + polyurethane|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.