A customized boot design is the difference between riding and rocketing down the hill. Rossignol’s Allspeed Pro 110 combines high performance power and precision with all-day comfort in a medium anatomical fit. A custom OptiSensor Thinsulate™ platinum liner allows you to localize points of support while retaining maximum warmth. High grade mono-injected construction with flex adjustment options and canting capability help you tailor your stance and improve your downhill mojo. An aerodynamic sensor blade shell reduces weight, transferring energy directly into your ski so you can rip.
- Polyurethane shell and cuff.
- Sensor blade shell has a precise medium fit enhanced with sensor blade technology and anatomical foot wrapping, giving you high performance power transmission at a light weight.
- Custom Optisensor T2 polyethylene liner with Thinsulate™ platinum insulation keeps your feet warm and dry all day.
- 4 diagonal aluminum micro buckles with 3-position adjustable teeth for fit, plus easy on-off. Foot sits back in heel pocket for increased support.
- Power wrap one-piece toebox tongue.
- Compatible with Walk to Ride (WTR) rocker soles, available separately.
- Canting adjustment for neutral stance.
- Flex 110.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polyurethane|
|Shell cuff material||Polyurethane|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.