On-slope versatility and the essential boot-fitting elements to ensure high-performance power, precision, and comfort for intermediate skiers. A wider (102mm) fit and sensor grid technology deliver comfort. A women-specific OptiSensor Thinsulate™ liner wraps and supports your foot. Durable grip soles give you traction and won't wear out walking over rocks or rough snow. Pair them with Walk to Ride rockered soles for even easier hiking and walking – after all, you’re here to move.
- Sensor blade polyurethane shell and cuff is forgiving and provides a precise, performance fit that wraps your foot comfortably.
- Women's OptiSensor T4 liner with Thinsulate insulation in the forefoot, have a lower cuff height, tulip-shaped rear flare with a scalloped profile to accommodate a woman’s calf shape.
- 4 diagonal aluminum micro-buckles with 3-position adjustable teeth deliver an enveloping fit, easy on-off convenience, and support.
- 40mm power strap.
- Power wrap one-piece toe-box tongue.
- Interchangeable rockered Walk to Ride soles (available separately) offer an easy hike-walk experience.
- Canting adjustment for a neutral stance.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polymer|
|Shell cuff material||Polymer|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.