A lightweight binding for speed-loving skiers who are all about the downhill trip. They're built on the wide side (wider than regular alpine bindings) to drive fat skis. The brackets are designed for edge control, with a low rise and positive ramp angle. Ideal for alpine skiers weighing 120kg or less who ski short tours to access steep backcountry terrain.
- Triple Pivot toe system has a spring in the toe for energy absorption to reduce the risk of early release.
- Power Frame has an expanded base plate, drill holes 10mm wider than previous for more direct power transmission.
- Manually adjustable tour/ski locking lever requires that you remove boot from binding.
- Low stand height (36mm) aids power transmission.
- 110mm brakes included, (fits up to 136mm brakes).
- Anti-friction gliding plate is made of stainless steel and is height adjustable.
- Inter-pivot stand-in heel directs power when you're skiing.
- Binding slides backward (40mm) in uphill mode for better balance and swing weight to aid your kick turns.
- 3-position titanium climbing heel (0,7 or 13 degrees) operates with a ski pole.
- Elastomer padding dampens impact and reduces noise when hiking.
- Small fits soles 265-325mm. Large fits 305-365mm.
- Designed for skiers weighing less than 120kg.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.
|Maximum compatible brake||136mm|
Mode change without exit
Enables you to go from touring to descent mode without removing your skis.
|Made in||Czech Republic|