Fat bindings to tame fat skis. The EPF (Extended Power Frame) features a wider base plate and drill holes 10mm further apart than the regular Tour F12. Add heel and toe pieces designed specifically for skis 88mm or wider, and you get smooth edge-to-edge transitions plus power under control.
- Stainless steel anti-friction device plate is height adjustable and has a rubber sleeve around the screw. Teflon® coating on the bottom reduces ice adhesion.
- Step-in heel with hollow linkage allows easy stepping in.
- Triple pivot light toe system, a horizontal spring, works with the gliding plate to ensure very precise release.
- Aluminum bridge on top gives additional support without excess weight.
- Hiking aid provides 7–13 degree positions, and adjusts easily between hiking and skiing.
- Binding moves back 40mm in backcountry mode for more balanced swing weight and easier kick turns.
- Small boot sole range is 265–325mm. Large boot sole range is 305–365mm.
- For skiers weighing less than 120kg.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.
|Maximum compatible brake||130mm|
Mode change without exit
Enables you to go from touring to descent mode without removing your skis.
|Made in||Czech Republic|