With design details from World Cup level race skis, the Racetiger skis are raring to go. For on-piste slalom-style runs, these skies have a 360 vibration damper to offer maneuverability, smoothness and control. A full sensor wood core provides responsiveness, moderate playfulness, and high sportiness. Rocker at the tip gives you ease of turn while camber underfoot and at the tail gives you control and support. The xMotion bindings provide easy adjustment at low stand height.
- The Ultimate Vibration Object (UVO) is a freely rotating 360 vibration damper that gives you maneuverability, smoothness, control and quickness.
- Sensor wood core combines liveliness with smooth flex and plenty of durability. Top power transfer at minimal weight.
- Soft overall flex for livelier and more versatile performance.
- Tip rocker makes them easier to turn, and camber underfoot and at the tail provides control and support.
- P-Tex 45 super fast World Cup Base.
- Includes xMotion bindings provide the easiest adjustment with low stand height.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|