RTM stands for Ride the Mountain, so these skis come to life on piste in hard or soft snow – and give you potential to explore powder. 3D ridge construction adds flex definition, a raised central ridge sharply levels out toward the edge, enhancing agility and precision. Tip and tail rocker means you can vary your turn radius with ease. Mounted with a wider binding system, you get a direct connection to the wood core and great power transmission.
- 3D ridge construction provides precise flex definition, while reducing rotation forces. Raised central ridge sharply level out toward the edges around the binding, reducing inertial mass around the fulcrum for agility and precision.
- 3D sidewalls and 3D ridge wood core.
- XTD tip and tail rocker gives you a stiffer flex set up and easy turning.
- Longer rocker profile and shorter camber profile underfoot.
- Includes IPT WideRide XL bindings with milled slots for precision, edge grip and power transfer.
- Ptex 45 super fast World Cup base.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.