Take your talent to the corduroy, or anywhere within the resort. Volkl RTM stands for Ride the Mountain, so these skis come to life on piste in hard or soft snow. A reinforced tip rocker lets initiate turns easily. Camber under your foot at the tail adds control and support as you progress. The 3D design stabilizes the front of the ski body for a smooth, comfortable ride.
- 3D design stabilizes the front ski body and transmits forces towards the centre for stability at speed.
- Dual wood core runs parallel strips through polyurethane for a sporty, playful vibe.
- Reinforced tip rocker adds stability at higher speeds while making it easier to turn.
- Camber underfoot and at the tail provides control and support for novices and intermediates.
- Includes 4 Motion bindings for energy transfer for uninhibited flex.
- Ptex 45 super fast World Cup base.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|