Nothing beats the beauty of linking turns, and Volkl captures the beauty of the curve in the Chiara ski. Bio-Logic design adjusts the geometry, stance, and flex: a smaller sidecut radius in the front of the binding creates a power steering system while a raised toe adjusts stance for dynamic posture and better knee angles, improving turn initiation and reducing fatigue. Highly playful, this wood core ski is reinforced at the tip rocker for increased flexibility and stability at high speeds, great for novice or intermediate skiers. Included 4Motion Essenza bindings to provide serious energy transfer and flex.
- XTD Progressive Technology reinforcement at the tip rocker area ensures stability at higher speeds.
- 3D design stabilizes the front ski body and transmits force to the ski’s center for a comfortable ride.
- Classic camber underfoot and at the tail provides control, a natural arc and minimal drag.
- Bio-Logic geometry translates to a smaller sidecut radius in front of the binding for quick turns and reduced stress.
- Bio-Logic stance has a raised toe binding to create healthy posture and reduce stress on knees. The result is efficient skiing, activated thigh muscles, and less fatigue.
- Flex matches the Bio-Logic design for energy-saving, sporty performance.
- XTD xtraLight centrally-located wood core extends toward the tip and tail for adaptability in mixed terrain.
- Packaged with 4Motion Essenza bindings for great energy transfer and uninhibited flex.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|
|Dimension (all lengths)||123-77-97mm|