Versatile, technical gaiters suitable for hiking and climbing. Waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® uppers and a nylon lower that resists water and snow pick-up. Their conical shape seals the upper snugly to your boots.
- Upper panel is made of 3-ply GORE-TEX with a 70-denier nylon face that's abrasion resistant and a soft polyester tricot backer.
- Lower panel is durable 420-denier nylon with a water-resistant PU coating.
- Overlapping hook-and-loop front closure for easy on/off.
- TPU reinforced bootlace hook.
- Contoured profile provides snug fit.
- Toggle cord top closure is adjustable to provide a tight seal.
- Adjustable underarch strap is made of strong, moulded polyurethane.
- Sized to be worn with hiking boots. X-Small fits men's boot sizes 2 to 5 and women's boot sizes 2 to 6.5. Small fits men's 5 to 8 and women's 7 to 9. Medium fits men's 8 to 11 and women's 9.5 to 10.5. Large fits men's 11 to 13. X-Large fits men's 13-15.
|Underarch material||Polyurethane strap|