For those who seek big lines and drop in with top-to-bottom intentions. The Jesters are not fooling around. They deliver superior performance for wild freestyling, freeriding days. Metal parts and robust construction let you ski fast down radical lines. Cross-axis toe springs and Inter Pivot heels create impressive retention, reduce the chances of pre-release, even when torqueing or twisting, and they transfer power from your boots down the axis of your skis.
- Magnesium parts.
- No-pull-out screws
- Triple Pivot toes: spring is inserted horizontally with a sole plate inclined 5 degrees to absorb energy, reduce the risk of early release and optimize power transmission.
- Centralized swing weight.
- Stainless steel anti-friction glide plate is height adjustable and releases clean, unhindered by dirt, snow and ice.
- Step-in, Inter Pivot heel delivers superior holding power.
- Recommended skier weight is 60+kg.
- Recommended for skis over 76mm.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.
|Maximum compatible brake||136mm|
|Made in||Czech Republic|