Wherever your powder-seeking soul takes you, these performance boots want to go too. Lightweight polymer shell provides shock absorption and vibration dampening for extended shredding, booting and more shredding. Unique boot architecture results in a compact ski/hike mechanism that provides hiking comfort without sacrificing downhill performance, rigidity and responsiveness. Polyurethane toe and heel, with a rubber arch result in a super durable surface for walking in snow or otherwise. Ready to shred right out of the box, the liners gradually conform to the contours of your foot, or you can heat mould them for a lived-in feel on day 1.
- dbHylite performance polymer shell is super lightweight, strong and comfy.
- Polyurethane cuff and tongue.
- Ski/hike mechanism allows a natural stride in hike-mode and rock-solid confidence in ski-mode.
- 4 micro adjustable aluminum buckles and power strap provide a locked-in fit with ample, even contact between boot and leg.
- Contour 4 Shell-Fit internal design contours to the foot at 4 critical points (ankle, keel, 5th metatarsal and navicular) for a comfy fit with no hot spots.
- Trufit Performer liner contours to your foot overtime and can be heat moulded.
- Polyurethane toe and heel with rubber arch provides a solid walking surface with lots of grip.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polymer|
|Shell cuff material||Polyurethane|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.