Lightweight, durable aluminum poles for unbridled slopeside crushing. Ergonomically shaped, narrow grips suit women or those with smaller hands.
- Single-piece aluminum construction is strong and light.
- Aluminum shafts are 18mm with a low swing weight.
- Ergonomic grips for smaller hands.
- Soft touch transparent plastic feels good on the hands when hiking or skiing gloveless.
- Comes in slightly shorter lengths than the men's version.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
|Pole material||7075-T6 aluminum|
|Sold in pairs||Yes|