The right rig for intermediate to expert skiers who like to open up the speed, and ski a wide variety of terrain and conditions. The lightweight injected shells use a 3D frame that's architected to wrap your foot precisely to keep you nimble and balanced over the sweet spot on your skis. The design makes putting your boots on less of chore at the start of each day. The Instant Fit (IF) liners are heat moldable and use variable density material to customize the contours. The women's version have slightly more insulation than the men's to add extra warmth.
- Power Frame uppers use tri-density polyurethane to offer up power transfer, and a precise foot-wrapping fit.
- Wrap design makes short work of getting your boots on and off and accommodates most foot shapes.
- Women’s specific last.
- Contoured lower shell maps the contours of your foot at 4 critical points: ankle, heel, 5th metatarsal and navicular.
- Instant Fit liner used progressive density foam to match the classic overlap design. Soft inner material.
- Removable spoiler.
- 4 micro-adjustable F2 aluminum buckles and a power strap.
- Foot angle, cant and cuff inclination combine with the balanced rocker stance to gives you dynamic performance
- Walking soles use high traction rubber at toes and heels for traction, cushioning and slip prevention.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polymer|
|Shell cuff material||Polyurethane|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.