For a daring new pack of riders, exploring little known runs. Dynastar’s Mythic Ski is just as adventurous, so you can track further and discover more. Lightweight wood and carbon construction gives you fatigue-free performance and control at a reduced weight. Smear, butter, and slarve with energy left to control the speed, thanks to a progressive 5-point sidecut and tip rocker and classic camber underfoot. Seek and ye shall find.
- Lightweight paulownia wood core and fibreglass sandwich construction is light for fatigue-free touring.
- Carbon fibre laminate keeps the strength-to-weight ratio right.
- Ultralight topsheet.
- Progressive 5-point sidecut adds easy manueverability and smearing, quick turns, speed control and great carving on groomed snow.
- Moderate tip rocker gives you effortless float in powder.
- Classic camber underfoot adds stability, reliable edge grip, and shock absorption.
- Rocker pin-tail drops into deep snow enhancing tip float and maneuverability.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|