Castelli Meno Wind Tights - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ultra refined cold-weather tights with windproofing details. With only 4 panels, the minimalist design uses AirFlex Thermo fabric in the front for exceptional moisture management and outstanding windproofing. The back panels are made from Thermoflex fabric for efficient moisture management and insulation. The ergonomic chamois uses multi-density foam for total comfort on double century missions.
- Stretchy polyester and elastane Thermoflex fabric provides moves moisture, stays warm and yields an aero fit.
- AirFlex Thermo fabric front fabric shields legs from icy winds.
- KISS Air pad features dual density foam and a soft microfiber top for absolute comfort.
- Flat-lock seams won't chafe.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.