Castelli Meccanico Puffy Jacket - Men's
Race day includes a lot of standing around – the registration line, scoping the course, standing on the podium. Keep warm during the whole routine with this ProTour inspired insulated jacket. Its tall collar and quilted insulation block the wind and the cut fits neatly under a rain shell.
- Nylon face fabric is DWR treated for solid weather resistance.
- Quilted polyester insulation is warm, breathable and light.
- Fleece inserts in the lining provide extra warmth.
- Hood is lightly insulated and adjustable.
- Separate tall collar.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Insulation||40g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
|Pockets||1 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.