Get off track and explore with these wide, stable skis. They feature wider dimensions and partial metal edges for increased off-trail versatility. Waxless bases offer excellent grip and glide, for an efficient performance in varying snow conditions.
- Wood air core is light and durable.
- Activ'Cap construction with a thinner core profile combine with soft-flexing tips and tails for float over bumpy terrain.
- Positrack, heat-shaped waxless pattern provides excellent grip and glide performance.
- Partial metal edges add control on hard or mixed conditions.
- Smaller sizing increases maneuverability and control for easier uphills, safer downhills and predictability in the flats.
- Includes pre-mounted NNN compatible bindings.
|Ideal for||Recreational classic skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||65-53-60mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.