Rossignol X3 FW Boots - Women's
Versatile touring boots for classic enthusiasts of all abilities, including recreational racers. They prioritize comfort and warmth while offering good mobility, stability, and control. Free-flex design puts maximum energy into each kick, for smooth and speedy technique.
- Ergonomic PVC lace covers protect against cold and snow.
- Velcro® powerstrap enhances mobility, stability, and control of your skis.
- Speed-lock lacing system gets you into your skis and out in the snow faster.
- Thinsulate® insulation provides impressive warmth for comfort even in fierce conditions.
- Quick-dry soft fleece inner linings keep your feet dry and happy all day.
- Thermomouldable liners get the fit just right.
- Active heel support provides improved control.
- Nylon midsoles have metal reinforcements.
- TPR bi-injected (dual-material sole) increases support and control.
- Toe-box, midsole and heel are reinforced for increased durability when exploring on and off-trail.
- All-terrain double groove soles are compatible with NNN bindings.
|Ideal for||Recreational classic skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|