Race skis developed for competitive athletes and expert skiers. They use the same construction and pairing process as the X-ium World Cup Series, have a large sweet spot, and deliver a new level of racing performance. The Rossignol Fit System measures the closing flex and camber shape and ensures precisely matched pairs for optimum selection and fit.
- Active Cap construction.
- Nomex honeycomb core is made of lightweight paper in a hexagonal shape to deliver a good strength-to-weight ratio.
- Control edge: ABS sidewalls enhance torsional stability and increase power transmission for more powerful kick and push-off.
- Double base grooves aid tracking and stability during for good directional control.
- Cobra Racing Sidecut widens at the forebody for superior stability at push-off and enhanced fluidity when shifting weight to the new ski.
- K7000 universal base tuning.
- NIS compatible.
|Ideal for||Skate ski racing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||40-44-43-43mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.