Cruise intervals, fly through PRs, and keep pace on race day with this no-nonsense running watch. Chart your progress with the built-in training log, and review every stride of your workout with the 50-lap memory recall. Breathable, lightweight and water-resistant, this feature-rich watch is the go-to for back-to-basics pace setters and racers.
- Training log tracks your workouts by date with best lap, average lap and total segment time.
- Always be on pace with the on-the-fly lap and split recall option.
- Run far every time with the 99-lap counter.
- Get your legs ready for race day with two customizable interval timers (countdown/stop or countdown/repeat).
- Never fumble with lap splits thanks to easy to hit buttons.
- Keep in the know in low light thanks to the ultra-classic INDIGLO® night-light and NIGHT-MODE® feature.
- 2 time zone setting makes traveling for races or international trail-running expeditions easy.
|Ideal for||Fitness and training|
Polycarbonate is inexpensive and light, with good clarity and wear-resistance. Mineral crystal glass offers greater clarity and significantly greater wear-resistance. Sapphire crystal is better still for clarity and wear-resistance.
|Wrist strap material||Resin|
|Vertical speed indicator||No|
Devices with a logging function will track and store altitude changes over a specific period of time. This allows you to track the changes in elevation and total elevation gained or lost during a climb, hike, or ride. It also enables you to track the number of runs you do on a stellar ski day!
|Heading in degrees||No|
|12/24 hour format||Yes|
|Heart rate monitor||No|
Automatically records up to specified number of laps.
|Batteries||1 lithium CR2016 (included)|
|Replaceable wrist strap||No|
Ensures seamless digital wireless communication between ANT+ devices. For example, data from an ultra-low power wireless sensor can be displayed on a bike computer or smartphone, then downloaded to a PC, etc.
|Chest strap||Not compatible|