When the crowds are too much, these splitboard boots set you up for backcountry goodness. The most backcountry-ready boots to hit the market, they combine mountaineering boot versatility with snowboard-specific details. Hiking is a fact of life when sniffing out backcountry lines, so these feature a hike mode via the Boa closure system. Outstanding fit and a big degree of stiffness come from the upper wrap cage, that results in telepathic levels of responsiveness. A zippered gaiter covers the laces to keep them from freezing. A burly rubber toe cap provides plenty of protection for kicking steps. Crampon compatible outsoles provide mountain goaty grip on varied terrain.
- Fully taped interior seams and weather-resistant gaiter offers excellent waterproofing.
- Walk-mode collar releases via a simple Boa dial for totally comfortable hiking and skinning.
- Intuition liners are fully heat mouldable and hike-mode compatible for a locked-in and nuanced fit.
- Flex shank is stiffer in toe for hard riding, yet provides a nice a degree of torsional flex. Plus, it provides medial/lateral support for comfortable hiking.
- Vibram® soles feature a traditional and grippy hiking tread.
- Heel welt on outsole is compatible with strap or clip-on crampons.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|