Bring to the scene, in case the hut guitar has no strings or the rental car has a broken stereo. Uses Bluetooth 4.0 technology to wirelessly connect with your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or other enabled devices, and streams audio in a 10 meter range for 16 hours on a single charge. You can also plug in an MP3 device that doesn't use Bluetooth, or to preserve the battery life. The Big Turtle Shell also acts as a speakerphone when paired with a smartphone or as a power bank for your favourite USB powered devices.
- Connect to any Bluetooth-enabled device with easy one-touch pairing.
- NFC for fast and easy pairing.
- Reconnects automatically to previously paired device.
- 7,800mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery with 16 hours of play time, and over 325 hours of standby.
- Works as power bank with on-board USB A female port (5V 1A).
- Meets IPX-5 standard for water protection.
- Built-in microphone
- Max 110dB.
- External controls adjust volume, change tracks, play/pause and answer calls.
- Dual grab handles for direction mounting options.
- Voice prompts let you know what is going on.
- Bluetooth Profiles: aptX audio codec for high quality stereo audio, A2DP and AVCRP to control track and volume remotely.
- Bluetooth 4.0 with enhancements like battery gauge displayed on source device, quick pairing/connections, low power consumption, and audible cues when the device needs charging.
- Micro USB charging jack, 3.5mm aux-in jack, and a 3.5mm audio-out port.
|Ideal for||Fun and games|
|Charge time via USB||3 h|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Dimensions||28 x 15 x 9cm|
|Batteries||Lithium-ion 7800mAh (included)|
Battery charge indicator
An LED that indicates when the battery is charged.
Permits the unit to be charged by an AC adapter.
Can act as a speakerphone when paired with a smartphone.
Auxiliary input permits external audio source to be plugged into the radio.