Salomon brings their proven downhill performance to these revolutionary backcountry bindings. Switching between hiking and skiing is straightforward, and ultra-secure so you can huck without fear of unplanned mode changes. A low stack height keeps you stable and in touch with the terrain, while oversized platforms tame the fattest of the fat.
- Aluminum bars for torsional rigidity and control.
- Metal on metal pivoting prevents wear and play with prolonged use.
- 26mm stack height.
- Adjustable toe height.
- Boot sole length adjustment of 55mm. (Small fits soles of 265–320mm. Large fits 305–360mm).
- Hike and ride switch easily engaged with your ski pole. No need to remove skis to switch between modes.
- Toe pieces are 80mm wide with flat noses, allowing a 90 degree pivot when climbing.
- 115mm brakes are included (optional Guardian 100 and 130mm brakes available).
- Multi-norm certified to be compatible with all WTR boots.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.
|Maximum compatible brake||130mm|
Mode change without exit
Enables you to go from touring to descent mode without removing your skis.