Charge the groomers or float on through the soft stuff with minimal weight underfoot. Salomon’s light density poplar wood core is 15% lighter than a full wood core and its honeycomb tip design ensures less drag for better lift and steering. A basalt fiber layer runs the length of the ski, providing impressive dampening for a smooth ride. Reinforced with a carbon-polyamide middle and 3D composite fiber in rocker contact zones, these sticks encourage you to really rip, frontside or backside.
- Light density poplar wood core means great strength and performance, 15% lighter than a full wood core.
- Full sandwich sidewall construction, ABS sidewalls with laminate construction for smooth ski to snow contact.
- Glossy top sheet.
- All-terrain rocker has moderate early rise tip and slight early rise tail giving you precision and maneuverability for easy steering.
- Carbon-polyamide diagonal reinforcement mid-ski for increases stiffness for improved stability.
- 3D composite fiber reinforcement in the rocker contact zones for stability.
- Basalt fiber layer runs the length of the ski to provide outstanding dampening and vibration absorption.
- Integrated elastomer pads increase smoothness of power transfer to edges for a more progressive feel.
- Honeycomb tip provides for better floatation, less drag, and increased shock resistance.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|
|Turning radius||17.8m (179cm)|