Get great feedback from this responsive ski as you rip up resort runs. Built for a variety of mountain terrain, these Salomon sticks come with pre-mounted XT10 bindings, giving you superior edging underfoot and increased maneuverability. An all-terrain rocker has a moderate early rise tip and slight early rise tail for precise steering and absorption. A composite core means strong construction at 10% less weight, so you can charge down the hill on this lively pair.
- Semi-sandwich construction, ABS sidewalls in the middle and monocoque cap construction at the tip and tail for strong edge grip.
- Pre-mounted XT10 X-Track alpine bindings (just have a ski tech to adjust them to your boot and preferred DIN).
- Glossy top sheet.
- Composite core provides strong construction at 10% less weight.
- All-terrain rocker with a moderate early rise tip and slight early rise tail for precise steering, great terrain absorption and increased maneuverability.
- A carbon/polyamide diagonal reinforcement in the middle of the ski offers increased stiffness and stability.
- RKS rocker stabilizer means increased control on-piste.
- Single Ti laminate layer of reinforcement for grip and efficient energy transfer.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|