Looking for that sweet spot between fun and stability? Salomon X-Pro with pre-mounted XT12 bindings get you there. Powerline active dampening keeps the feel smooth underfoot even when the terrain is mixed. Full sandwich sidewall construction with ABS sidewalls provides great ski-to-snow contact while the wood core delivers rebound while helping filter additional shake. Carve rocker has a slight early rise tip and flat tail for easy carving and effortless turning, even at high speeds. 3D race frame adds flex and a reinforced single Ti laminate layer provides strong edge grip so you can bounce around the hill at will.
- Pre-mounted XT12 X-Track bindings (just have a ski tech adjust them to your boot and preferred DIN).
- Spheric top sheet.
- Full sandwich sidewall construction, full length ABS sidewalls with laminate construction for smooth ski to snow contact.
- Woodcore provides stability and rebound while filtering vibrations.
- Powerline magnesium active dampening system reduces vibrations and improves ski to snow contact.
- Carve rocker has a slight early rise tip and a flat tail for easy carving and precise cornering, even at high speeds.
- 3D race frame has double fibre construction and overshaped arms for more flex performance.
- Reinforced single Ti laminate layer gives a great edge grip, efficient energy transfer and liveliness.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|
|Turning radius||14m (169cm)|