The corduroy is calling – answer boldly. These sticks by Salomon provide the ultimate carving sensation on first tracks and fun rebound for bumping around in some loose laying snow or ripping off moguls. Added value comes in pre-mounted XT10 Ti W X-Track bindings (just have a ski tech adjust them to your boot sole and preferred DIN). Powerline magnesium active dampening system greatly reduces chatter and gives a great ski-to-snow feel. A 3D race frame provides flexibility while a single Ti laminate layer adds reinforcement to grippy edges; definite perks for performance-minded skiers who love to ski on-piste.
- Women’s ski with pre-mounted XT10 Ti W X-Track bindings.
- Full sandwich construction, including full length ABS sidewalls with laminate construction for improved contact and absorption.
- Glossy top sheet.
- Woodcore provides stability on snow and quick rebound while smoothing ski to snow contact and filtering vibrations.
- Powerline magnesium active dampening system substantially diminishes vibrations.
- Carve rocker has a slight early rise tip and a flat tail for an instantaneous carving sensation with easy and precise cornering and edge transfer.
- 3D race frame has double fibre construction with overshaped arms for added flex performance.
- Single Ti laminate layer provides a great edge grip and efficient energy transfer.
- Great for groomed runs and mixed terrain.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|