Know the mountain like the back of your hand? Get boots that back up your stamina. Part of Salomon’s Frontside Performance line, the X Pro 100 boots offer personalized fit and great foot hold for skiers who want to explore a variety of terrain. Twinframe technology with oversize pivot means serious energy transfer and makes them a great option for those looking for freeride/freeski performance. A 360-degree custom shell and 3D custom pro liner result in a personalized fit and strong foot hold for all-day comfort.
- Twinframe technology means rigid structure for better control and enhanced sensitivity.
- 360-degree custom shell wraps the foot on lower and cuff; heat moldable to adapt to your foot.
- Bi-material polyurethane lower shell provides density and durability.
- Bi-material polymer upper cuff has a reinforced rear lateral insert for a softer front cuff.
- Custom fit 3D performance liner is made of preshaped high density foam; 40% thermoformable.
- Oversized pivot improves precision transmission, lending pivot to skis that require more torque.
- Articulated sensifit for ease of use.
- Flex Adjuster.
- Flex 100.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polyurethane|
|Shell cuff material||Polymer|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.