Boot up and head out. Warmth and comfort converge in an easy on-off boot, designed for easy walking. A backbone release and V-cut shape on the back of the lower shell makes hiking a breeze while an oversized pivot gives you serious power transfer and precision when you’re on the descent.
- Mono-material polypropylene lower shell fits women’s calves, polypropylene upper cuff.
- Overlap shells give you easy on-off.
- Heel support designed for women.
- Ride and hike technology dial you in for skiing or walking.
- An oversized pivot gives you reduced play for extreme precision and direct transmission.
- A magnesium piece links the cuff to the shell providing solid back support, rebound and a progressive forward flex when unlocked.
- Ratchet buckle, 2 lightweight aluminum buckles and a 35mm booster strap.
- Custom fit thermoformable liner is made of high density foam.
- Insulation combines wool on the inside and a metallic polyester layer between the foot and the shell.
- Tool-free catch adjustment.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polymer|
|Shell cuff material||Polymer|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.