Charge the slopes at maximum output. The X-Pro 120 boots are made for dynamic skiers who live for all-mountain terrain. Twinframe technology means serious energy transfer, so they are a great option for those looking for freeride/freeski performance. A 360-degree custom shell and 3D custom pro liner give you a personalized fit and strong foot hold for all-day comfort.
- Twinframe technology means rigid structure for better control and enhanced sensitivity.
- 360 degree custom shell wraps the foot on lower and cuff; heat moldable to adapt to your foot.
- Bi-material polyurethane lower shell provides density and durability.
- Bi-material polymer upper cuff has a reinforced rear lateral insert for a softer front cuff.
- Oversized pivot improves precision transmission, lending pivot to skis that require more torque.
- Articulated sensifit for ease of use.
- Flex Adjuster.
- Custom fit 3D performance liner is made of preshaped high density foam; 80% thermoformable.
- 4 lightweight micro aluminum buckles.
- Flex 120.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polyurethane|
|Shell cuff material||Polyurethane|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.