Rock-solid all-mountain bindings for stellar downhill and back-bowl performance. Compatible with all sole types, so they have crossover appeal if you venture out for some sidecountry snacking. Their unique toe design gives them precise handling, and the generous platform offers up solid power transfer for driving big fat skis.
- U Power Toe provides precise and powerful steering in deep snow or hardpack.
- Oversized platform offers an excellent responsiveness on even the widest skis.
- Progressive transfer pads provide shock absorption and cushioning.
- Heel flex interface results in a natural feeling degree of flex.
- Sliding pedal is designed to increase security with touring boots.
- Brakes available separately.
- Stack height is 24mm.
- Works with DIN, Touring and WTR boot sole types.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.
|Maximum compatible brake||130mm|