Morning chill, summit winds and outdoor lunches just got nicer. Dynafit’s Radical PrimaLoft skirt adds an easy on-off layer over your ski touring pants. Lateral stretch and an adjustable waist system give you freedom of movement while water-resistant and windproof shell keeps you toasty and dry.
- Water resistant and windproof nylon outer.
- Polyester and nylon stretch inserts.
- PrimaLoft Silver sport polyester insulation.
- Adjustable waist system for comfort.
- Full length 2-way side zipper for easy on-off.
- Zippered gusset/vent gives you more freedom of movement.
- Stow pocket and reflective details.
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|