MEC Merino T2 Long Johns - Men's
A super-soft warm layer to wear as PJs or as a base under your ski clothes. The Merino fibres are renowned for their itch-free softness and ability to transition through temperatures without producing a cold, damp chill or making you suddenly too hot.
- Made of New Zealand merino wool that's naturally antimicrobial.
- Flat seams and wide elastic slide under layers easily.
- Fabric has 4-way mechanical stretch.
- 29-inch inseam on all sizes.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% merino wool|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.