The classic style of Connery era 007. The Outlier features Smith’s tapered lens technology (TLT), that keeps the lens thickest in the middle and tapered toward the edges. The taper ensures distortion free viewing from any angle. Rubber inserts on the nose pads and temple tips help keep them in place while detonating a super-villain's hideout.
- Frame is made of Evolve, a 53% plant-based material.
- Tapered Lens Technology (TLT) ensures distortion-free viewing from any angle.
- Hydrophilic Megol nose pads stop slippage as you sweat.
- 6-base lens curve blocks light at the sides.
- Polarized Brown lens provides 15% visible light transmission.
- Polarized Green Sol-X lens provides 10% visible light transmission.
- Polarized Grey/Green lens provides 15% visible light transmission.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
|Polarized + fixed tint|
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|