The tech is 2015, the style is timeless. The Colette features Smith’s tapered lens technology that's thickest in the middle and tapered towards the edges. The taper ensures distortion-free viewing from any angle.
- Frame is made of Evolve material, which is 53% plant based to limit non-renewables used.
- Medium fit with medium cover carbonic TLT lenses.
- Hydrophilic megol nose pads stay in place as you sweat.
- 6-base lens curve blocks light at the sides.
- Grey/green lens provides 15% visible light transmission.
- Blue Flash Mirror lens provides 10% visible light transmission.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|