Get out your pleated shorts and oxfords, the Mt. Shasta glasses have a retro-chic mood with all-modern lens tech. They feature Smith’s tapered lens technology that's thickest in the middle and tapered towards the edges. The taper ensures distortion-free viewing from any angle.
- Frame is made from hypoallergenic Propionate, a lightweight nylon-based plastic.
- Medium fit with medium cover carbonic TLT lenses.
- Adjustable wire-core temple with barrel hinges.
- 6-base lens curve blocks light at the sides.
- Polarized Grey/Green lens provides 15% visible light transmission.
- Polarized Brown lens provides 10% visible light transmission.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|