Keep your vision razor sharp for cross-country skiing, cycling or running. These glasses feature adjustable nose pads and wire core temple tips for a nuanced fit. Polarized lenses with hydrophobic lens coating help you stay focussed on the road, trail or bike lane ahead, and the lower Jaw Bone portion can come off completely for a frameless look when you’re riding. Snap-in side shields provide extra protection when backcountry skiing or touring.
- Tough TR90 thermoplastic frames.
- Polarized lenses feature a hydrophobic lens coating, which helps them stay clear.
- Snap-in side shields provide added light protection.
- Bliz Jaw Bone on the lower frame on the bottom of the lens can be removed to customize the frame.
- Includes a cleaning cloth, hard case and adjustable rear strap.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|