Oliberte Gando Boots - Men's
The premium leather provides the best of both worlds – classic aesthetics and long-term durability. Ethically sourced and sustainability made, these boots feature a recycled crepe rubber sole for traction throughout winter. To top it off, an Ortholite insole provides comfort and support for days that extend well beyond 9-5.
- Uppers are premium leather for a classic look and long term durability.
- Leather lining is nicely breathable for warmer days.
- 5mm Ortholite insole provides total comfort and support.
- Recycled rubber crepe outsole provides great traction in rain, slush or snow.
- Oliberté makes all their shoes at their own factory in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, using quality sustainable materials. Their respect for the dignity and rights of their workers makes them the world’s first Fair Trade Certified footwear manufacturing factory.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Height measured from the footbed to the top cuff.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.