Oliberte Lalina Shoes - Women's
Some wardrobe items deserve more time in the limelight, especially if they’re rooted in sustainability. Walk on with pride.
- Premium leather uppers.
- Cement construction for long wear.
- Handcrafted wingtip detailing.
- Lightly cushioned footbed.
- Ground-gripping rubber outsole, it also features a 1 1/2" wedge heel for added appeal and stability.
- Oliberté makes all their shoes at their own factory in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, using quality sustainable materials. Their respect for the dignity and rights of their workers makes them the world’s first Fair Trade Certified footwear manufacturing factory.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.