Designed for power and smooth, swift skating. The Equipe 8 Extra Stiff are a good choice for heavier skiers who are training and racing, or for performance focused skiers looking for a fast, yet stable ski.
- Densolite 3000 core uses foam and wood with tri-directional fibreglass laminat that's light and responsive.
- Javelin skating sidecut has a narrow profile, designed for speed.
- Low heel-toe camber puts lots of efficiency and power into your stride.
- G4 Zeolit base, the Zeolit additive provides good wax absorption and retention. Protective foil guards the base from oxidation, UV and scratches.
- Universal Race grinding uses low-pressure stone grinding to make these fast in all conditions.
|Ideal for||Fitness skate skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||42-44-43-45mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.