Pick up the pace this winter with these fitness-oriented skate skis. Consistent sidecut makes them stable and easy to control. The double groove base offers an efficient kick and glide, and the classic construction hits the sweet spot between long-term durability and fast-paced stability.
- Ultra High Densolite core is light while offering easy handling and excellent power transfer.
- Durable sandwich construction.
- Sidecut yields a fast glide and excellent tip and tail stability.
- Double groove offers an easy kick and a long, stable glide.
- 3000 bases are fast-gliding and durable.
|Ideal for||Fitness skate skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||43-44-44mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.